The City Magistrate and Chamber Administration building is the oldest public building in Osijek, it was built in 1702 in the Baroque style. City Magistrate is the name for the old city hall, which was intended to be used by City Administration, Imperial Chamber, and police at that time. The building was built as a corner single storey building with four wings that enclose an internal courtyard. The building is open to the courtyard with massive wall arcades. Museum of Slavonia, of the Free Royal City of Osijek at the time, was founded in the City Administration building in 1877, and it is located there permanently since 1946. The address of the mentioned building is also the official address of the Museum.